2022 OPEN Announcements!
The Heat & Judging Schedules will be posted this Thursday Evening by 11pm on our Calibrated “Members Only” Facebook page and our Website (WOD/BLOG).
- 3 consecutive weeks on Saturday (February 26th, March 5th, 12th)
- Heat Times will be from 8:00am – 11:00am. The end time will vary each week based off the workout released and number of registered athletes competing that day.
- There will be NO regular Saturday classes during the 3 weeks of the OPEN.
- Any registered athlete not able to attend the upcoming Saturday must email Calibratedcoach@gmail.com by Wednesday evening of each week. If you do not email me by this time, you cannot reschedule. Verbal notices, text messages, emails to other counts, etc… will probably be lost or forgotten.
- Fridays workouts will be similar to previous years. We will have a practice run through so that everyone is confident in their strategy and knows what they are doing for Saturday. Or if you are not registered your workout will be the OPEN workout. Either way the workout is the OPEN so it all makes since to register! Saturdays are for only those that Register for the OPEN.
- Every one that is registered and competes on Saturday will be put on the judging list for that Saturday.
- You will only be asked to judge 1 maybe 2 heats.
- There are only 3 requirements for being a judge:
- Show up on time and know who you are judging. If you no show, the athlete you were supposed to judge will not be able to workout.
- Be familiar with the score card. And tally the score correctly. I will post the score card when it is made available Thursday evenings.
- Represent yourselves and Calibrated with Integrity. No bro reps. The standards will be very clear on the score cards that we will give to you. In addition, I will personally announce the standards before each heat. Counting reps that do not meet the standards will be cheating. It is ok to tell someone no rep and briefly explain why. Example, “no rep, chin didn’t go above pull-up bar” No rep, gotta squat deeper…or you didn’t stand up all the way” etc…
- Reminder, if cannot attend a certain week PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Calibratedcoach@gmail.com so I do not schedule you on Saturday. Verbal notices, text messages, emails to other counts, etc… will probably be lost or forgotten.