2021 OPEN Announcements!
- The Heat & Judging Schedules will be posted this Thursday Evening by 11pm on our Calibrated “Members Only” Facebook page and our Website (WOD/BLOG).
- Heat Times will be from 8:00am – 11:00am. The end time will vary each week based off the workout released and number of registered athletes competing that day.
- There will be NO regular Saturday classes during the 3 weeks of the OPEN.
- Any registered athlete not able to attend the upcoming Saturday must email email@example.com by Wednesday evening of each week. If you do not email me by this time, you cannot reschedule. Verbal notices, text messages, emails to other counts, etc… will probably be lost or forgotten.
- Every one that is registered and competes on Saturday will be put on the judging list for that Saturday.
- You will only be asked to judge 1 maybe 2 heats.
- There are only 3 requirements for being a judge:
- Show up on time and know who you are judging. If you no show, the athlete you were supposed to judge will not be able to workout.
- Be familiar with the score card. And tally the score correctly. I will post the score card when it is made available Thursday evenings.
- Represent yourselves and Calibrated with Integrity. No bro reps. The standards will be very clear on the score cards that we will give to you. In addition, I will personally announce the standards before each heat. Counting reps that do not meet the standards will be cheating. It is ok to tell someone no rep and briefly explain why. Example, “no rep, chin didn’t go above pull-up bar” No rep, gotta get wall ball higher…or didn’t squat low enough” etc…
- Reminder, if cannot attend a certain week PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ARJUNA@CALIBRATEDTRAINING.COM. So I do not schedule you. Verbal notices, text messages, emails to other counts, etc… will probably be lost or forgotten.
AT THE END OF THE DAY OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO HAVE FUN AND TO DO SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T THINK WAS POSSIBLE! GOOD LUCK!! J