2018 OPEN Announcements!
- This Tuesday (20th) will be the last day to register if you plan on completing the OPEN at Calibrated. First workout announcement is Thursday 22nd at 8pm!!!
- The Heat & Judging Schedules will be posted this Thursday Evening by 11pm on our Calibrated “Members Only” Facebook page and our Website (WOD/BLOG).
- Heat Times will be from 8:30am – 12:00pm. This will vary each week based off the workout released!
- There will be NO regular Saturday classes during the 5 weeks of the OPEN.
- Any registered athlete not able to attend the upcoming Saturday must email email@example.com by Wednesday evening of each week. If you do not email me by this time, you cannot reschedule.
- I will also need an email from any judges that are unable to judge each week!
- If you have a preference of what time you need to workout that morning email me by Wednesday of that week.
- WE ARE still IN NEED FOR JUDGES!
- 1-2 heats is all that is asked of you for the weeks that you can help out.
- Signing up to be a judge does NOT mean you have to judge every week. Just the week that is convenient for you!
- All that we ask of the judges is to be ready when your heat is called and to uphold the integrity of the standards of each workout.
- PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ARJUNA@CALIBRATEDTRAINING.COM IF YOU ARE A JUDGE OR WOULD LIKE TO BE A JUDGE!
A. Every 2min, for 18min (3 sets of each):
Station 1 – Death March x 20 reps
Station 2 – Tempo Push-Ups x 12-20 reps @ 1111
Station 3 – Supinated-Grip Pull-Ups x 6-8 reps @ 21X0
(add weight to the pull-ups if you can do so and still hold the tempo and rep range)
B. Two sets for times of:
Row 750/600 Meters
20 Toes to bar
40 Walking Lunges with Kettlebell Farmer’s Carry (53/35lbs)
*Rest the same length of time the first set took you – 1:1 Work/Rest ratio